SAILSGOAL DOES NOT, AND THE SERVICES ARE NOT INTENDED TO, PROVIDE FINANCIAL OR BOAT PURCHASING ADVICE. SAILSGOAL IS NOT A FINANCIAL BROKER OR BOAT BROKER OR LENDER. SailsGoal does not: (a) act as an agent for you or any other user; or (b) represent you or another user in the purchase, sale, or exchange of any boat, including any negotiation thereof. SailsGoal assumes no responsibility for any result or consequence related directly or indirectly to any action or inaction that consumers take based on the Services or any other information available through or in connection with the Services.
Eligibility; Accounts and Registration
Use of the Services; Restrictions
Use of the Services
Use of Content
BY USING THE SERVICES, YOU AGREE NOT TO:
- use information provided by SailsGoal through the Services in making any loan-related decisions;
- remove or modify any copyright or other intellectual property notices that appear in the Services;
- use the Services in any way that is unlawful, or harms SailsGoal, its service providers, suppliers, or any other user;
- distribute or post spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or similar communications through the Services;
- impersonate another person or misrepresent your affiliation with another person or entity;
- reproduce, publicly display, or otherwise make accessible on or through any other Web site, application, or service any reviews, ratings, and/or profile information about boats, underlying images of or information about boat listings, or other data or content available through the Services, except as explicitly permitted by SailsGoal for a particular portion of the Services;
- upload invalid data, viruses, worms, or other software agents to the Services;
- interfere with, or compromise the system integrity or security of the Services, or otherwise bypass any measures SailsGoal may use to prevent or restrict access to the Services;
- conduct automated queries (including screen and database scraping, spiders, robots, crawlers, bypassing “captcha” or similar precautions, and any other automated activity with the purpose of obtaining information from the Services) on the Services;
- use any of SailsGoal's trademarks as part of your screen name or email address on the Services; or
- attempt to, or permit or encourage any third party to, do any of the above.
The Services may include features that allow for automatically recurring payments for periodic charges (“Subscription Service”). If you decide to activate a Subscription Service, you authorize SailsGoal to periodically charge, on a going-forward basis and until cancellation of either the recurring payments or your account, all accrued sums on or before the payment due date for the accrued sums. The subscription will continue unless and until you cancel your subscription, or we terminate it. You must cancel your subscription before it renews in order to avoid billing of the next periodic subscription fee to your account. We will bill the periodic subscription fee to the payment method you provide to us during registration (or to a different payment method if you change your payment information). SailsGoal may change the subscription fee for any subsequent subscription period but will provide you advance notice of any increase before it applies. You may cancel a Subscription Service by contacting us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
UGC Definition; License Grant
3rd Party/Linked Services/Sent information
Intellectual Property Notices:
- The names of actual companies, products, and services mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
If you choose to provide input and suggestions regarding the Services, including related to any SailsGoal Materials (“Feedback”), then you hereby grant SailsGoal an unrestricted, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, fully-paid, royalty-free right to use the Feedback in any manner and for any purpose, including the improve the Services or create other products and services.
DMCA; Claims of Copyright Infringement
SailsGoal respects the intellectual property rights of others, and asks that everyone using the Services do the same. Anyone who believes that their work has been reproduced on the Services in a way that constitutes copyright infringement may notify SailsGoal's copyright agent in accordance with Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2), by providing the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- Identification of the material that you claim is infringing and needs to be removed, including a description of where it is located on the Services so that the copyright agent can locate it;
- Your address, telephone number, and, if available, e-mail address, so that the copyright agent may contact you about your complaint; and
- A signed statement that the above information is accurate; that you have a good faith belief that the identified use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and, under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf in this situation.
Notices of copyright infringement claims should be sent as follows:
By mail:SailsGoal, LLC
Attention: Copyright Agent
55 Warren St
Salem, MA 01970
By e-mail: email@example.com
If you give notice of copyright infringement by e-mail, we may begin investigating the alleged copyright infringement; however, we must receive your signed statement by mail or as an attachment to your e-mail before we are required to take any action.
Policy Regarding Termination Of Users Who Infringe The Copyright Or Other Intellectual Property Rights Of Others
SailsGoal respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our Users and content partners to do the same. The unauthorized posting, reproduction, copying, distribution, modification, public display or public performance of copyrighted works constitutes infringement of the copyright owners rights. As a condition to Your use of the SailsGoal Site, You agree not to use the SailsGoal Site to infringe the intellectual property rights of others in any way. SailsGoal reserves the right to terminate the accounts of any Users, and block access to the SailsGoal Site of any Users who are repeat infringers of the copyrights, or other intellectual property rights, of others. SailsGoal reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to take these actions to limit access to the Site and/or terminate the accounts of any time, in our sole discretion Users who infringe any intellectual property rights of others, whether or not there is any repeat infringement, with or without notice, and without any liability to the User who is terminated or to the User whose access is blocked. Notwithstanding the foregoing, in the event that You believe in good faith that a notice of copyright infringement has been wrongly filed against You, please contact SailsGoal as set forth in Section 10 above.
Termination/Changes to Agreement
Limitation of Liability/Exclusive Remedy
Choice of Law; Disputes
Consent to Communications
Notice to California Residents
If you are a California resident, under California Civil Code Section 1789.3, you may contact the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs in writing at 1625 N. Market Blvd., Suite S-202, Sacramento, California 95834, or by telephone at (800) 952-5210 in order to resolve a complaint regarding the Service or to receive further information regarding use of the Service.
The Services are offered by SailsGoal, LLC located at 55 Warren St, Salem, MA 01970 USA. You may contact SailsGoal by sending correspondence to that address or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.